30.11.2020

Tropical cards | Scrapbook.com

I am having so much fun with new Scrapbook.com Smooth Cardstock pads recently and I already showed you few projects made with them. This time I used them for paper layering using Altenew dies. One of the pads is specially designed for this purpose, with few pinks and greens in various shades starting from lighter to darker. This makes the whole process so easy. Simple, monochromatic background is decorated with a little bit of texture. I used stencils and embossing mat to make it. It gives a little bit smaller impressions than embossing folders but you can still see them. Visit my Instagram profile to watch step by step photo tutorial saved in my Stories.

As always, you can find the full list of supplies at the end of this post.






Supplies:

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz