13.11.2020

LO "I'll always remember you" | Scrapbook.com

Hello everyone. Today I have another layout to share with you. This one is very special and dear to my heart and making it was very emotional and hard for me. My beloved dog Pirat went over the rainbow bridge two months ago and it was one of the hardest and toughest moments in my life. I know to some of you it may seem like it's only an animal but to me he was part of the family, my cute little boy and companion. Finishing this page took me few days because of all the tears and memories floading me. Life must go on - this is something I keep telling myself every morning. I am lucky enough to have plenty of photos and videos of him being around. That's why I am so thankful for this hobby. In moments like this I know how important memory keeping is to our soul.

Making this page was not only a little tribute to my dog but also a chance to play with some exclusive products from Scrapbook.com. I was inspired by the "Little paws" stencil to make this layout. This is the final result:

I used various Scrapbook.com goodies here like new gold metallic ink. I applied it through the stencil adding little extra touch to the page. It shines really pretty. I also made my own rainbow embellishments using new Boho Smooth Cardstock Pad and Rainbow Shape Die. You can watch how it all came together on the video below:


And here are few more details. Check the end of this post for the full supplies list.





Supplies:




Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz