25.11.2020

Heidi Swapp Memorydex Spinner swatch book | Scrapbook.com

Hello everyone. My scraproom is a total mess. I have no more room to add any furniture anymore and my stash keeps growing every month. I need to reorganize everything, try to find better storage solutions and purge some of the products. Not an easy task if your spirit animal is a sloth. After I will finish it (not started yet...) I will share the results. I started with turning my new blush memorydex spinner I recently got from Scrapbook.com into a swatch book. I keep adding new groups of products to it and I just how simple yet brilliant idea it is. It's so easy to add new colors. Everything is in one place with fast access and most of all - it just looks pretty!

I still have plenty of room to add more swatches. Memorydex itself can be used in many other fun ways and I will for sure buy another one to make catalog of our travels with short info, dates, QR code to the video and few most favorite photos. You can choose between this pretty blush pink color (exclusive to Scrapbook.com), white and black. Here you can find more products from Memorydex line. Watch the video below, where I present you how it looks and works:

Here are few close ups of my swatch book. You can also find the list of supplies I used at the end of this post.












Products I used:


Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz