24.06.2020

Layout in the frame "Lady"

Hello Friends. Today I have something a little bit different to share with you. Usually, when I make my layouts, I keep them all in the boxes. I gave up putting them into albums because it seems I am over producing and it would cost me a small fortune. I also do not have any special display for some of the pages. It doesn't feel right, but I just don't have enough walls in scappy space. When Zuza Gułaj, owner of a Polish company called Scrapcesoria, asked me if I want to try her wooden frames, designed for displaying layouts, I had to say yes. They come in three different ways - plain 12*12 square with a hole to hang it, simple shadow box frame and more decorated shadow box frame. I decided to use the fancy frame and combined it with an elegant "Lady" collection from Mintay Papers. I knew the layout won't have to fit into page protector so I could go wild with adding dimension. This is the final result. More more romantic than my usual style :)






Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz