4.10.2019

Wedding damask frame

Hello. Today I want to share with you a romantinc, shadow box type of frame with my wedding photo. I wish I knew what scrapbooking is back then. I would pay much more attention to hiring a great wedding photographer. Saddly, I can't turn back the time and I got left with only few nice, decent, scrapable photos. This is one of them. I was inspired by this lovely wooden frame from Snip Art and pretty wedding collection - "Marry me" from Mintay Papers
I also have a process video for this page if your are curious how it was done.









3 komentarze :

  1. this is a beautiful photo frame with her wedding photo. I really like your idea. It's a nice article Thanks for giving me advice. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This creative handmade couple photo frame is very nice and beautiful. Great job. I really like you thought that you represents in front of us. Thanks for sharing this frame with us. It's time to know about y2 mate for more details.

    OdpowiedzUsuń