28.04.2016

LO "Wspomnienia" / LO "Memories"


Witajcie. Dzisiaj mam dla Was prosty layout z własnoręcznie wykonanym tłem. Ozdób na nim niewiele. Ale taki miał być - przejrzysty i świeży. Tło wykonałam przy użyciu kilku rożnych farb od Art Anthology (listę produktów znajdziecie na końcu posta). Przygotowałam tez dla Was wideo z procesu powstawania. Mam nadzieję, że Was zainspiruje :)

Hello. Today I want to show You simple layout with selfmade background. I didn't use a lot of embellishments here but I wanted to keep it fresh and airy. I created my background with Art Anthology paints (products are listed at the end of this post). I also recorded process video for You. I hope it will inspire You to play with Your paints.








A to wideo: / And here is the video:




Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz