19.01.2021

Craftroom Tour 2021

Hello crafty Friends. I took a short break from my online presence, because I was very busy cleaning and orgnizing my scraproom. I got rid of two big boxes of unused stuff, opened each drawer and shelf trying trying to organize my supplies the way I will have an easy access to everything. 

I recorded loooong video, where I show you every nook of my space. 

If you are not into devoting one hour of your life to watch a glimpse of mine, I also added few photos in this post. 

My room is medium size, with two tall windows and two walls to add my stuff. All of my furnitures are from Ikea and I am very pleased of them. I tried to keep things pretty but also useful so some tools and supplies are on display, even if they are not 100% beautiful. 





I love my Ikea Raskog cart. thans to the wheels I can move it closer to my desk and reach for items with one small move. All of my ephemera pieces are in seperate  plastic envelopes (the ones you buy for your CD's), labeled on the top. I recently got a Dymo Label Printer for my birthday and I just love how easy it it to label everything around!




Wire backets are great to store smaller items becasue you can see what's inside from all sides. I also turned 6*6 papers storage box from Scrapbook.com verticaly and use it to store my alpha stickers. 


I store my layouts vertically in my Kalax unit, because I make so may of them, that buying 12*12 albums would cost me a fortune.


I use the same boxes to store my 12*12 embellishments and whole collections.


My pride drawer is the one I store my ribbons. It was a hot mess before with everything tied in one big knot. I used pieces of cardboard to orginize all the ribbons and now I can easily see what I have and use a piece.



I also hafe those shelves for displaying frames from Ikea to keep my finished projects on them. 


I like having my basic supplies within the reach of my hand so I keep many of them un the wall, over my desk.






This craft tower can be rotated around for an easy access to any shelf. You can find it at Scrapbook.com.



Last but not least is this cabinet, staying in the corner. Part of the doors is transparent so I used some of the shelves to display my mini albums. Bottom shelves are for storing my die cutting machines, dies and other things that are not pretty but they are useful.







I keep my mini ink cubes in this 4 drawers unit. Each drawer can hold up to 32 inks, which is amazing. You can see all the colors with such an easy access. 




Stadium organizer is perfect for stamps, pocket cards and things you like to keep on hand. I store there items I am currently working with.




I keep most of my dies in this box from Scrapbook.com. I made paper pages with magnetic sheets, that hold all the dies. I numbered each sheet and made a file, where I list what's on each page for faster access.




I hope you will find some useful tips here for orginizing your own stash.

Products I used:




2 komentarze :

  1. Love your craft room and how organized you are :) Mine also have mint accents everywhere ))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh my goodness - this is amazing! I love the way your stash is all so organised yet still looks so beautiful! Your blue and white colour scheme os gorgeous!
    I'm also reorganising my art room atm. It's not going to look as good as yours though!

    OdpowiedzUsuń