7.10.2020

Frosty christmas cards | Scrapbook.com

 Hello everyone. Today I have two frosty cards to share with you. I was rediscovering my Minc Foil Machine lately (one has to justify spending $$$ on it :) ) and those two cards are the result of me playing with foiling. My collection of foils is quite modest as I only have 5 colors so I needed to be creative with what I own. I wanted to make christmas cards and I also wanted to play with some Scrapbook.com goodies I recently got. 

This is the final result:

I used few awesome products here like new "Snowflake" shape die and "Merry christmas" word die. It's hard to snap pictures of foiled elements to look not so dark and reflecting the light. I also recorded a process video for Scrapbook.com YouTube channel and you can watch it here: 


Here are some more pictures of my cards. For the supply list, scroll to the end of the post.







Supplies:


Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz