8.04.2020

Mini album "Galea Park" | Big Pictures Classes

I don't know if you are aware that I not only publish my process videos on YouTube but I also teach online classes over Big Picture Classes. It's an online platform, where you buy monthly subscription (about 10$) and you have access to all the classes and resources. They release few new courses weekly. You can find a lot of inspirations there for making pages, albums, journals, mixed media, DIY and photography. One of my classes, released there was MINI ALBUMS 101, where I teach you how to make mini albums. We are starting with some theory and then we move through four different albums, starting from the most simple one. Today I want to share with you this very basic mini album with pictures taken in Galea Park in Corsica. I am cacti lover and it was like a heaven for me. I mixed some older Crate Paper collections. In upcoming days I will be sharing with you another albums I made.







Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz