13.06.2020

Mixed Media Essentials 1 - online classes | Big Picture Classes

If you follow me for a while, you may already know that I am a teacher on Big Picture Classes. I released 9 classes so far and "Mixed Media Essentials - part 1" is one of them. In this classroom you will learn very useful tips and tricks on how to use various mixed media products. This one is about gesso, stencils, texture paste, art crayons and mists. Each lesson contains two videos - one where I show you the product and give a little lecture about it's qualities, and second one with a process video where I make brand new layout using this product.
If you are a newbie in mixed media world - this class may be very handy for you.  
Big Picture Classes offers you a free trial to see if it's something you might be interested. You will get access to all the classes offered by various and talented teachers from around the world. You will not only learn about making pages, but also albums, cards, art journals, craftroom organisation and many more. 
If you like mixed media, there is also a second part of this class waiting for you. I will present it to you in another post.


Here are the sample projects I created for this class:






Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz