2.02.2018

Łapacz snów dla Flory | Dream catcher for Flóra

W grudniu umówiłam się na małą wymianę paczek z cuksami z moją skrapową koleżanką ze Słowenii - Flórą. Chciałam jeszcze dorzucić coś osobistego więc zrobiłam dla Flóry taki łapacz snów, ze zdjęciem urkadzionym z FB. Ubrałam je w kolekcję "Bohemian dreams" z Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

In December me and my scrappy friend Flóra from Slovenia made a treats exchange. We send each other the most famous sweets from our countries. I also wanted to add something personal to the box so I mage Flóra a dream catcher with her cute picture stolen from FB. I used pretty "Bohemian dream" collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.






1 komentarz :

  1. The Tata Ace is a small, light-duty truck that is popular in India for its versatility and affordability. It is often used for transporting goods and materials within cities and towns, as well as for intercity travel. There are a number of Tata Ace for rent in Lucknow.

    OdpowiedzUsuń