12.10.2016

LO "Zawsze patrz na jasną stronę życia" / LO "Always look at the the bright side of life"

Witajcie. Takie mam dzisiaj dla Was optymistyczne LO z mła.To w sumie takie przesłanie głównie dla mnie, zwłaszcza przy czającej się za rogiem jesiennej depresji. Granatowe kwiaty w tle wymalowałam sobie sama, zainspirowana motywani z kolekcji Pinkfresh Studio "Indigo hills". A że granat świetnie wygląda z żółcią - to dodałam jej trochę w musztardowym odcieniu.

Hello. Today I want to show You an optymistic layout with my own picture. To be honest, it's more like a reminder for me to think positive especially when a fall and winter dark and rainy days are just around the corner. I painted navy flowers on the background inspired by elements from Pinkfresh Studio collection "Indigo hills". I also added a little of mustard yellow as it looks great together with navy blue.






Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz