6.06.2014

LO "Jak ogień i woda" i wideo tutorial / LO "Like water and fire" and wideo tutorial

Cześć i czołem. Dzisiaj jest bardzo radosny dzień pakowania i wyjazdu. Bo już jutro jeden z ważniejszych dni roku w moim kalendarzu (zaraz po urodzinach ;) ) - zlocik. Wiele z Was jutro wyściskam, nagadam się za wszystkie czasy i powarsztatuję u Czekoczyny. To będzie wspaniały dzień. A tak na osłodę przed wyjazdem chciałam Wam pokazać mój najnowszy LO wykonany dla Artworkshopu. Layout ten opowiada o moich relacjach z siostrą, które bywają słodko - gorzkie, bo różnimy się między sobą jak ogień i woda. Użyłam tu głównie materiałów od Heidi Swapp. Przygotowałam również film o tym jak krok po kroku powstała ta praca. Mam nadzieję, że Wam się spodoba.

Hello my friends. Today it's a day of packing suitcases because tomorrow is super special day. For me it's one of the most important days in the whole year. We are having here, in Poland, big scrapbooking meeting for the girls (and few boys too) from all country. It happens only once a year and I know it will be great day. After my depart I wanted to show You my newest LO created for Artworkshop. Tjis layout is about my relationship with my sister. They are bitter sweet because we so, so different. Like water and fire. I used mostly Heidi Swapp products. I also have step by step video for You from making this LO. I hope You will enjoy it.

A to już sam layout / And this is my layout:








3 komentarze :

  1. śliczne. niesamowite kolorki i super detale. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ten scrap jest naprawdę mega! napatrzeć się nie mogę! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I just came across your blog and I can tell you one thing: You are amazing... I found out your creation at OUAS because you are on the board... Great job :-) I am going to hit the subscribe button ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń